Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Please pray for Jill Hostetler


Please pray for Jill Hostetler as she serves the LORD through CEF. Here are some ways that you can pray for her this week.

1. Please pray for a new club that is starting at Lindbergh middle school in Peoria on Feb 4. Pray that many 5-8th graders will come and hear the gospel and place their faith in Christ for salvation and/or that they will be strengthened in the faith.

2. Please pray for me as I travel to Southern IL Feb. 7-8 and conduct a Good News Club Start-up training.

3. Pray for a GNC mobilization meeting in Washington re: starting a Good News Club at Lincoln Grade School on Feb. 9. Pray that we would find 6 additional volunteers join the team.

4. Pray for a GNC to begin in Jacksonville, IL as we have plans for a training on Feb 28-29.

5. Pray for a 30 hour course that we are holding in March and April. It's called, "Teaching Children Effectively Level 1". We are asking the Lord for 10 students.

6. Pray for us as we look for summer missionaries to teach 5-Day Clubs this summer. We are looking to the Lord for 4-6 young people that have 4 weeks to give of their summer to teach 5-Day Clubs.

7. Pray for strength for me as I have a busy couple of months of ministry. May I grow in my relationship with the Lord and my love for Him and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment